This product benefits from Free Standard Shipping and Free Return
The Art of Scarf
Two kings making a treaty of alliance in ancient Byblos.
Here, we can mention the important agreements between King Solomon and Hiram, king of Tyre. The profitable commercial intercourse between the two kings, also took the form of joint ventures. In particular, of the fitting out of an Israelite fleet equipped with Phoenician crews.
- Material: Natural Silk Twill
- Color: Dominance Beige with Red Frame
- Type: Square Silk Scarf
- Design: Alliance Between Two Kings
- Versatile: Perfect for Head, Neck or Waist
- Edges: High Quality Hand Rolled Hemming
- Measures: 90 X 90 cm
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only. Read “Care and Storage” Card Carefully
- Packaging: Your purchase is delivered in a gift box